The Workout today is a high rep fast paced workout. Should take less than 16:00.
Row pace should be under 2:30, if athletes can't hold that they can scale to 400m.
Backsquat weight is a weight they can go UB when fresh, so they may have to break up as they get deeper.
Scaling for Pullups today is ring rows only. Mainly for logistics.
0-10 Individual Warmup
- Front Rack Stretch
- Banded Hip Opener
- 2x15sec each leg
- Calf/Ankle Mobility
- 10 x Bootstrappers
20-24 Pullup Prep
- Lat Press Down
- Kip (Press Down and Relax)
- emphasize tight core and feet together
- Kip + Pull
- Pull as high as you feel comfortable
- If doing a full pullup press away at the top
24-27 Teach Squat and Row
27-35 Warmup Squat/ Run through
- Have them warm up their squat for the day
- Once they feel confident they can run through
- 1 Round:
- 100m Row
- 5 Squats
- 5 Pullups
35-37 Last minute Adjustments
37-55 Dolphin Uppercut
- look for straight backs on row
- good squats especially engaging hamstrings
- be ready to take weight off for folks who went too heavy
- Couch Stretch